Before You Download...
This intervention has been carefully developed and implemented in Kentucky. In order for it to be as effective for you as it has been in Kentucky, it is important that you follow implementation guidelines carefully and limit adaptation to just those things that can be adapted without sacrificing the quality of the intervention.
The intervention developers ask that you contact the Program Coordinator with the Lexington Fayette County Health Department if you decide to implement the program or adapt the materials for implementation in your community. Program contact information is provided on the intervention template.
Before you download VERB™ Scorecard materials, please take a moment to read through the usage agreement.
Agreement for Users
Our intent is to use these materials for educational and/or research purposes. We will provide credit to the Florida Prevention Research Center as the developer of VERB™ Scorecard when reproducing materials in the original or in an adapted form.
VERB™ Scorecard primarily uses promotional materials as part of the campaign and the actual scorecard for documentation of physical activity, which were last updated in summer 2007. Many of the materials are available in English and Spanish.
There are several intervention materials to assist with replication of VERB™ Scorecard, which include:
- Designing a Successful Verb Scorecard Campaign in Your Community
- Marketing Plan Components and Questions to Consider
In addition, there is a complete CD-ROM with many campaign materials. Materials from the complete CD-ROM are made available for download, but a condensed version of the CD-ROM materials provides the most essential elements to assist with implementing a campaign in your community. The condensed version of materials includes:
- Physical Activity in Community Settings Strategy Formation Workbook
- Research and Evaluation Tools
- VERB Logo Terms and Conditions for Non-Profits
- Partner Vendor Recruitment Letter
- Partner Vendor Signup Form
- Graphics, Radio Spots & TV Spots
- Having a Successful Physical Activity Event: Your guide to making physical activity appealing to 9 to 13 year olds
- Event Logistics Guide: Planning a Community-Wide VERB Activity Zone Event