Before You Download...
The materials supporting this intervention have been carefully developed by the North Carolina Division of Publich Health Nutrition Services Branch. They are meant to serve as example documents, not exact guidelines for successful intervention replication. Before you download materials, please take a moment to read through the usage agreement.
Agreement for Users
Our intent is to use these materials for educational and/or research purposes. We will provide credit to the North Carolina Division of Public Health Nutrition Services Branch, when reproducing materials in the original, or adapted, form.
Implementation and Intervention Materials
- NCMCBF Designation Program Application for hospitals and maternity centers
- Application Review and Assessment forms used by NCMCBF Designation Program review committee
- NCMCBF Designation Program Packet
- NCMCBF Designation Program Media
- North Carolina Hospital Association website link to NCMCBF Designation Program
- Official Press Releases from North Carolina Division of Public Health
- 2010 NC Division of Public Health – NC Maternity Center Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation Press Release
- 2011 NC Department of Health and Human Services – NC Maternity Center Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation Press Release (1 and 2)
- 2012 NC Department of Health and Human Services NC Maternity Center Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation Press Release on the UNC School of Medicine website